RTO Manager is RGIT Australia's Student Management System and the main communication tool used by RGIT Australia staff and trainers to communicate with students. Students are advised to familiarise themselves with this system as it has a multitude of functions and great benefits.
- Update your personal details
- Check your assessment results
- Check your attendance
- Access to administration and course materials
- Efficient communication with the college administration and trainers
After your enrolment in the course, your RTO login will be activated. The first time you access RTO Manager you must use your student ID as the Username and your Date of Birth as your password. RGIT Australia recommends you change your password as soon as you log in.
Access to RTO Manager
You can also access RTO Manager from the top-most menu on this page (next to the Search button).
RGIT Australia students will use an LMS portal as a part of their course studies, where they will have access to a variety of resources for the units they will be studying, including their eBooks, unit descriptions, online work activities and many other resources.
- RGIT Moodle: LMS (www.rgitlearning.edu.au)
- Didasko (Hospitality): www.didasko-online.com/dol/royalgurkhas
- Aspire Campion Myconnect (Business and ECEC): www.myconnectshop.campion.com.au/login.htm?tenant=myconnect